Provide Level 1 support for One Network clients. Responsible for analyzing and investigating client-reported issues with One Network’s software applications. Manage inbound and outbound client communications. Includes analyzing trouble tickets opened by clients in One Network’s Issue Tracking System as well as handling client emails and phone calls and providing responses to client’s technical and application-related issues, requests or questions.
Offer clients prompt response and resolution of issues and questions, when possible, on the initial communication.
Provide timely responses and updates on client issues captured in One Network’s Issue Tracking System.
- Essential Functions:Provide initial investigation and reproduce client-reported problems, when possible, and add corresponding information on the issue maintained in One Network’s Issue Tracking System. Route the issue to the appropriate expertise while still maintaining ownership of the issue.
- Provide necessary follow-up and ownership of the issue until it is resolved. Update issue in the issue tracking system with status information and other update communication.
- Handle inbound emails and support phone calls to resolve clients’ technical and application-related issues and questions.
- Conduct regularly-scheduled status calls with assigned clients.
- Consistently demonstrate courtesy, professionalism and concern for the clients and resolution of their issues.
- Qualifications:1 - 2 years customer service experience.
- Working directly with clients and investigate client issues for complex software applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn custom software applications and explain usage to users.
A High School Diploma and/or equivalent required. A two year technical degree a plus. Experience in supply chain a plus.
- Special Skills:Commitment to service
- Investigative skills
- Ability to learn software solutions in a short timeframe
- Mental/Physical Qualifications:Must be capable of working under pressure.
- Requires sitting for extended periods of time paying close attention to detail.
- Must possess sufficient verbal, auditory, and visual capabilities to adequately communicate via phone and in person.
- Must be able to move freely about buildings.