We are looking for Software Application Engineer for our client in Palm Bay, FL
Job Title: Software Application Engineer
Job Location: Palm Bay, FL
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Experienced software applications engineer specializing in the deployment, integration and support of software development and software configuration management tools on both Windows and Unix platforms.
- Will provide application support for individual users, rolling out tool environments to program teams and act as project manager for deploying enterprise-wide applications to the software engineering community.
- Provide application support to the software engineering community for software development and software configuration management tools.
- Work with the engineering community to build high-value end-to-end integrated application tool chains.
- Work with software engineering leadership on road mapping engineering capabilities and future capacity.
- BSCS, BSSE, BSIS, MSCS, MSSE or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experiencesupporting software and software configuration management tools in a commercial software development environment.
- DevOps experience
- Have a good working knowledge of both the Windows and Unix operating systems.
- Understand the basics of the software development lifecycle and industry best practices.
- Good organizational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work with teams, individuals and suppliers to troubleshoot application and process problems.
- Customer focused, service oriented
- Have the leadership skills required to identify systemic problems then marshal the people and resources to successfully attack the problem.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new skills, adapt to changing environments and show attention to detail.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment yet remained focused on long-term organizational goals.
- Experience with the Atlassian stack and Jenkins a plus.