Are you a software engineer who is looking for a growing, innovative tech company that serves global customers?
A typical day for a developer in Time and Absence at Workday looks like this:
- Collaborate with your peers to design innovative technical solutions to meet client needs.
- Team up with business and peers on how to deliver your ideas better and faster.
- Update your scrum team in the daily stand-up
- Contribute your ideas to the scrum team’s user stories
- Develop new features and make enhancements to cloud-based applications
- Partner with your QA and Automation peers on best way to test your code.
- End the day knowing that your contributions were impactful and your opinions count!
Experience 5 Years
This job may be for you if:
- You have Web application development or SaaS experience
- You’ve designed and developed in Java, C# or other OO language
- You have a 4-year degree in computer science or equivalent.
- You are passionate about creating innovative technical solutions to meet client needs.
- You take ownership and pride in what you do
- You like to collaborate with your team
- You can communicate and write well
- You like working on an agile team
This job really may be for you if also:
- You have had experience designing Time and Absence related Products
- You have experience with XML and Integration technologies
- You have worked on large-scale, distributed, and highly concurrent systems
- You have metadata-driven definitional development experience
- You have experience in test driven development