Software Application DeveloperCharlotte, NC, USAApply
You will work in applications that initiate, optimize and leverage varied solutions and processes that run front, middle and back offices for our clients. You will also work with key stakeholders across different business areas, discussing requirements for new reports & applications, investigate innovative solutions and design them, while collaborating with partner teams throughout IT. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of technical development in project, design and development of software component and ensure that interested parties review and approve all technical deliverables, including code.
- Provide all aspect of technical consultation to the other members of development team.
- Responsible for technical research required for top quality design and involved in development and administration of project plans.
- Participate in requirement gathering session with business partners and ensures requirement is complete and authorized & also facilitate technical status meetings and report status to project manager regarding risks and issues.
- Participate in change control process and update deliverables based on impacts due to approved changes and track completion of required deliverables as per followed project methodology.
- Adhere to organization’s technical architecture and best practices.
- Master of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- Alternatively, Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering plus 5 years’ experience as a Software Engineer, Programmer, Systems Analyst or in a related position. Foreign educational equivalent acceptable.