Job ID 2018-2854
About The Company
MedData, a MEDNAX (NYSE: MD) company, is a technology-enabled services organization that improves financial outcomes for hospitals by enhancing the patient experience and expanding their access to healthcare. The MedData managed services program includes a range of patient access and communications, revenue cycle management, and consulting and analytics solutions for healthcare systems, including billing, coding, patient balances, eligibility and enrollment, third party liability, and mobile apps.
At MedData, we take great pride in our company, in each other, and in our 30+yearhistory of accomplishments and success. This pride is reflected in our everyday approach to working together. Each team member understands the importance of being part of a company that values their individual contributions and strives to help them achieve their personal goals as they work together to achieve the broader corporate goals. We believe that every team member contributes directly to MedData’s growth and success, and we are constantly searching for new talented, passionate and enthusiastic people who will take pride in being an integral part of our culture.
Our Columbus, Ohio based software firm is expanding and looking for an experienced, innovative UI Designer. We are looking for a multi-disciplinary team player with extensive mobile design experience. Working closely with our business and development team, this individual will be designing our next generation of mobile applications across multiple platforms.
The candidate should have a proven track record in producing cutting edge visual design for mobile applications. The individual in this role will be responsible for integrating and developing visual styles for complex design problems in the healthcare industry that involve large data sets and complicated workflows. The ideal candidate should have excellent problem-solving skills, understand constraints quickly, and be able to create intuitive, optimized, and brand-consistent mobile experiences for large health system clients and business partners. In addition to visual design principles, the candidate should be familiar with design cycles, and usability best practices.
Mobile Designer / User Experience Designer
- The centralized point to bring a Mobile Application from concept to production, the Designer is integral in the development of design requirements and layout for new products, and new generations of existing products. The Designer closely collaborates with internal and external clients, the technical team, and any other third parties that will participate in content located within the App.
- The Designer is responsible for creating a compelling end-user experience, as well as designing prototypes, visuals, and flows.
- The designer will facilitate cross-functional team communication and coordination.
- The designer will understand technology opportunities and constraints - designing sites and applications to accommodate and embrace these philosophies.
- This individual will have demonstrated intuitive and engaging UI design with simple clean style and a pixel-level attention to detail via a portfolio.
ESSENTIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver the creative vision, design, planning - developing specs and work with engineering team to execute them.
- Understand partner offerings and cooperate with partners to leverage best value for client from mutual resources
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- S./M.S. in Communication Design, Graphic Design, Information Design, Interaction Design, or related field.
- Adobe Photoshopand Illustrator; entire Adobe Suite is preferred.
- Extensive Experience in Web Application Capabilities
- Experience in CSS design
- Excellent written, documentation and communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong interpersonal relationships
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and work well in a team