Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
About the Position:
Reporting to the Global VP of Software & Technology Partnerships, the Software & Technology Partner Account Director is the primary role responsible for the recruitment, development and management of Ceridian’s software extension partners, strategic application partners or ISVs.
This position is remote/virtual and is open to any location in Canada.
- Expand the breadth and depth of the Dayforce solution across industries on order to differentiate and make Ceridian more competitive in the market by recruiting and developing the most relevant software partners relevant to HCM
- Develop GTMs with software partners to grow Ceridian’s PEPM pipeline and revenue through joint marketing, co-sell or sales influence motions
- Identify and build new sources of revenue through the partnerships
- Manage Ceridian software partnerships and become the alliance contact for the overall partnership
- Measure alliance performance - specifically lead generation tracking as well as overall revenue generation, implement action plans to address areas of concern, and capture feedback
- Lead the planning and facilitation of alliance action plans - direct correspondence with stakeholders. Ensure that all partners have shared goals/expectations and performance metrics.
- Monitor all alliance-related activities and if necessary, assist others in resolving issues regarding effective communication, conflict resolution or role clarification
- Understand and monitor contractual obligations and deliverables for both Ceridian and its alliance partner to ensure governance responsibilities are met.
- Lead the planning and facilitation of sunsetting alliance relationships - adhere to Ceridian's partnership development processes and work directly with legal, risk, purchasing, finance and Ceridian's executive team to manage revenue generating partner contracts
- Develop and maintain key relationships across a broad sphere of influence, both internally and externally. Interact with executives and managers to achieve long-term alliance objectives.
- Oversee and drive marketing, promotion and sales cross-training initiatives to support alliance partner goals: trade shows, advertising, newsletter articles, direct marketing campaigns, sales tools, referral management and training activities.
- Responsible for both planning & managing operating budget dollars tied to each alliance.
- Bachelor’s degree equivalent and/or MBA preferred
- 10+ years in partner management, ideally with S&T partners
- 5+ years in the software sales or business development field
- Experience in SaaS HCM or related solutions
- Extensive experience in business development planning and execution, as well as experience in driving sales pipeline, demand gen, and enablement
- Proven track record of executive and program management as well as People Leadership
- Independent Strategic Thinking - Ability to (with minimal direction) develop, coordinate and drive cross-functional strategic projects
- Interpersonal Skills - Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a way that ensures clarity. Use tact and diplomacy in interacting with people at all levels in organizations.
- Problem Solving Skills - Ability to identify the critical issues and root cause of a problem, and then determine the optimal solution.
- Industry Acumen - Ability to define, develop and implement business solutions based on trends, opportunities, needs and market direction within the HR/Payroll/Tax industry.
- Business Leadership - Confidence, decisiveness and a willingness to listen as well as engage others to accomplish shared goals.
- Negotiation - Ability to effectively represent Ceridian's interests or positions to an external party and agree on terms that are favorable to both parties.
- Legal Contracts - Ability to understand contractual agreements, terms and obligations. Effectively monitor existing alliances and provide constructive feedback on draft agreements for potential new alliances
- Effective communication and presentation skills at an executive level
- High energy – brings optimism, innovative ideas and a play-to-win attitude
- Proven capability to work in a team and collaborate; with independent accountability
- Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Local market knowledge and understanding (software industry, trends, vertical market industries, etc.)
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.