Resonate is disrupting the marketing and advertising landscape with cutting-edge technology that brings together real-time survey data and insights on over 200 million consumers and online behavioral data all in one platform. Resonate has pioneered a completely new way to identify, understand, and engage highly-targeted audiences by uncovering 7,000 individual attributes that identify their underlying values, beliefs, and motivations. We get to the heart of ‘why’ consumers do what they do and the products, companies and causes they support.
We’re looking for smart, professional, strategic, highly-productive and self-motivated sales experts with a track record of success selling software solutions to Agencies. We love people who share our entrepreneurial spirit and reward individual initiative to help propel the whole team forward. Resonate provides an open-ended commission plan with no cap on earnings.
- Clearly and compellingly present Resonate’s software solutions to client-side buyers in analytics, brand management, and marketing leadership roles. Maintain full ownership of your territory/assigned target clients and sales cycles – from lead generation through successful deal close.
- Manage and own all sales cycles from end to end while pulling in necessary resources from Resonate to assist when and as needed.
- Prospect territory and generate a high volume of quality meetings with viable prospects to build a strong revenue pipeline. Provide regular sales forecasting, sales plans, and other “heads-up” reporting to sales management.
- Qualify prospects based on needs, timing, budget, authority and fit.
- Understand prospect’s/customer’s organization, processes and politics.
- Establish relationships at all levels of prospect’s/customer’s organization and be the primary point of contact to Resonate. Engage in a consultative sales process to understand each customer’s wants/needs/goals in order to determine and communicate where Resonate can deliver maximum value.
- Collaborate with the Resonate solutions engineering, product and support teams to refine requirements and deliver business solutions.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- 7 -10 years of proven success selling software/data solutions to marketers is required, ideally with direct connections to digital/mobile/social ecosystem.
- Strong foundation of contacts & relationships with marketing decision-makers in two or more industry verticals; with a proven ability to open doors and develop/grow new client relationships.
- Successful sales track record at or above quota and demonstrated ability to build and manage a pipeline for systematic success.
- Superb solution and consultative sales skills with the ability to apply creative thinking to the sales process.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired
Personal Success Characteristics
- Have endless curiosity about clients’ data and business challenges, and possess the problem-solving skills to help them find solutions.
- Have a passionate belief that software and good data analytics are game changers for a customer’s business.
- Learn fast, apply what you’ve learned, and build on it methodically to master new skills and insights quickly.
- Have a high level of personal drive and discipline, and know how to keep your quality high without compromising your productive outreach.
- Employ a systematic approach to your selling. We don’t need elephant hunters; we need people who work smart every day and produce results consistently, with an open and honest approach to managing and reporting on your pipeline.
- Enjoy being part of a team that collaborates and pushes each other to achieve the very best performance.