Technologies & Skills
What we use
- C# (ASP.NET / WPF / WCF)
- TSQL / SQLite
- Working knowledge of web requests (Fiddler, HTTP, REST, XHR, etc.)
Nice to have
- SQL Server – SSRS / SSIS / Replication / Log Shipping / Linked Servers
- SQL – SP tuning / Profiling / Monitoring / Maintenance
- ASP.NET – NuGet / MVC / WebForms / AJAX Control Toolkit
- Microsoft Azure
- Office 365 / SharePoint / Exchange
- Retail knowledge (EDI / POS / Inventory / Accounting)
- Working knowledge of infrastructure and networking concepts
- iOS & OSX Objective-C / Android Java / WinRT
Personality & Character
How we work
- Dev Ops – Full SDLC responsibilities; planning, developing, deployments & maintenance.
- Standards & Best practices – Basic data, logic and object oriented patterns and concepts.
- Teamwork – Pitching in if something should arise and requires attention even if it means extra work.
- Autodidactic – Might not have all the answers, but knows how to find them.
Who we look for
- Doers – Taking initiative and ownership while being self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Speakers – Excellent communication skills.
- Multitaskers – Managing time and engaging many challenges at once.
- Contenders – Enjoying coming to work and tackling difficult tasks and new projects.
- Fun lovers – Nerf blasting, open environment thriving independent individuals.