World Wide Technology Advanced Solutions, LLC has an opportunity available for a Software Analyst Systems Architect to support our Intel team located in Annapolis Junction, MD. This position will be focused onWork with a standing Dev Operations team to maintain hardware and corporate infrastructures utilizing configuration management systems.
- The candidate shall be familiar with developing and configuring systems and servers to provide reliable tools for analysts. Provide operational maintenance for each tool/system utilizing scripting /coding language such as Ruby, Shell, Python, configuration management systems (Puppet or Chef), and monitoring /logging solutions for operations (Nagios, CollectId, logStash, Kafka, or Cassandra).
- Active TS clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Minimum five years' experience in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers
- Shall be qualified to work on the technologies and tools identified within to a level that shall be an integrated and productive member of the team within the days of team member having a complete working environment which includes facility and workspace accesses as required.
- Strong Linux Systems Administration skills, including configuration, troubleshooting, and automation. Windows Sys Admin skills a plus.
- Knowledge of Java development process and use of tools such as Maven, JUnit, SLF4J.
- Network Security experience that includes:
o Access and authorization- PKI, chain trusting, Central Authentication System
o Threat model development
o Vulnerability assessments
- Experience with TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP specification (methods, headers, response codes) REST/Web architecture, MongoDB, Berkley DB, and scale out configuring Java application servers (Tomcat, Netty), configuring WWW servers (apache, nginx, haproxyy), UNIX system administration, and distributed source code control (Git, mercurial) to ensure operation stability, reliability, and performance.
- Minimal On-Call services are required.