Title of Position: Software Analyst / Systems Architect Level 2
Description of Position:
Provide software development support for multiple, browser-based node-link graphing applications and support tools.
Create and provide software updates to meet requirements
Respond to user requests for support
Develop and maintain integration documentation through the use of APIs
Monitor and maintain product operational environments
Resolve issues of interoperability between products and otherassociated programs or systems
Adhere to the products agile software development process
• Responsibilities include:
o Translating requirements and customer feedback into actionable designs for software developers
o Configuration Management of development servers (virtual & physical) for continuous integration and deployment of product releases
o Application Testing
o Application release planning
o Creating mockups, wireframes, HTML/CSS for new features
o User interface, front-end development to include styling and CSS bug fixes
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
- No CCAs will be considered
Education and Experience Required:
- A minimum of seven (7) years experience in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis.
- High school diploma or GED. A Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or related discipline may be substituted for three (3) years of work experience. A Masters degree in any of the above disciplines may be substituted for an additional two (2) years of experience.
- Candidate shall be competent to work at the highest level of all phases of software engineering and/or all phases of applications systems analysis with minimal direction or oversight.
- Must possess experience in all phases of software engineering to include requirements analysis, development, testing and integration, maintenance and problem diagnosis/resolution and/or experience in phases of applications systems analysis to include evaluation and design, integration and optimization of complex systems.
- Must have experience with communication applications, database management, use of programming languages and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
Strong analytical/problem solving skills
Adaptable to changing requirement
- At least three (3) years of direct experience with and intelligence community or signals intelligent activity
- Working with Data Visualization platforms /data
- Visual Studio
- JIRA / Confluence