Job ID: CEP000973
At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving healthcare through faster, more accurate diagnostic tests. With our GeneXpert® System, we’ve taken the most sophisticated molecular technology and packaged it into an automated, easy-to-use format that has quickly become the platform of choice worldwide. From the largest laboratories to small physician offices, our game-changing solution delivers critical answers when clinicians and patients need them most. Through strong molecular biology capabilities and ongoing product innovation, we are focused on developing tests for healthcare-associated infections, sexual health, critical infectious disease, virology, and oncology applications. Come join our vision for a better way and help make life better for us all.
Job responsibilities and duties
- Create and edit Software Requirement Specifications and Software Design Documents.
- Interact with stakeholders in gathering requirements and documenting them in the software requirement specification.
- Interact with Software developers to understand the feature implementation so as to document them in software design documents.
- Help in writing unit test plans.
- 2+ years gathering requirements for software systems and writing Software Requirement specifications.
- 2+ years of technologyexperience in the following areas
- Software integration
- Basic coding
- Web development
- Familiar with software tools used in development, test and installation of new system software
- Familiar with programming languages, tracing and debugging tools.
- Good knowledge of relevant regulations
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to analyze complex information.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Good to have experience in software development and project management.