Account Executive – Manufacturing SMB
We’re on a mission. As a fast-growing software company on the cutting-edge of technology, Plex is revolutionizing global manufacturing in the same way cloud solutions have transformed sales, marketing, and human capital management. We want manufactures to succeed. That’s why we’re on a mission to replace underperforming, on-premise enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems with the Plex Manufacturing Cloud – ERP built for today’s model of manufacturing. If you want to see the future of business, we’re what’s next.
In support of our ongoing growth, we are looking for an Account Representative to sell Plex’s Manufacturing ERP cloud into primarily discrete, SMB, manufacturing accounts, with specific focus on automotive, aerospace, heavy equipment, high tech, general industrial, plastic and fabricated metal accounts. The position is a remote role.
Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Prospecting new opportunities through networking, cold calling and other lead generation techniques.
- Managing the sales cycle, performing lead qualification, arranging and providing demonstrations, quoting and closing.
- Working closely with implementation staff to develop implementation approach and quote.
- Working with implementation and development staffs to assure smooth delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Reporting account activity, opportunity status and other details.
- Other sales and marketing related activities.
- 3+ years of demonstrated success selling
- Experience selling Enterprise software applications, including ERP, MES, Supply Chain or PLM solutions into automotive, plastics or fabricated metal suppliers, considered a plus.
- A passion for manufacturing and a sound understanding of manufacturing processes and functions.
- A consistent track record of meeting and/or exceeding annual sales quotas.
- Ability to communicate and interface at all levels of a client organization.
- Experience constructing and making presentations to C-level executives.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple opportunities concurrently.
- Network of contacts in manufacturing-related organizations and target companies.
- Hunter mentality required with a persistence in pursuing opportunities.
- Experience as a consultant considered a plus.
- Experience selling SaaS software strongly preferred
- Challenger Selling methodology training considered a strong plus
- Ability to travel.
We are proud to be recognized as one of the top workplaces in the tech industry. In fact, it’s Plex employees themselves who say our company is a great place to work. We’ve created an inviting workspace that fosters a culture of collaboration, innovation, and excitement. Some of the things our employees enjoy include:
- Competitive wages
- Generous benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance, & 401(k) matching program
- Very generous PTO/paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health club dues reimbursement
- Sustainable work-life balance and flexibility
- Our multiple locations offer a casual-dress workplace, complimentary food and drink, and “de-stress areas” complete with video games, ping pong tables, and more
We’re looking for high-skilled, passionate people to help us do something daring, difficult, and incredibly rewarding. If you’re ready to be inspired, solve problems, grow professionally, and unleash your talent…then apply today. You’re what’s next.