Social Work Supervisor ( Bi - Lingual Spanish / English )
The Social Work Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the provision of services, oversight of administrative processes, and supervision of staff in the Early Childhood Treatment Center programs, including clinicians, consultants and family peer advocates.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Provide individual and group supervision to clinical staff in their treatment of young children (ages 0-8) and their families.
- Provide individual and group supervision to consultants in their work with Early Learn sites and to family peer advocates in their work with parents.
- Provide and supervise crisis intervention and clinical risk management.
- Provide clinical and administrative coverage.
- Ensure compliance with Jewish Board, contract (DOHMH) and regulator (OMH) standards, policies and procedures.
- Provide direct services to limited caseload of young children (ages 0-8) and their families, including individual, dyadic/family and group therapy.
- Participate in meetings and trainings.
- Develop and maintain relationships with community service providers.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- LCSW/PhD in Psychology required.
- Clinical experience in an evidence-based practice model or program for young children.
- Two+ years of supervisory experience is preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Creole strongly preferred.
- Individual, group, and family intervention skills required.
- Team-building, communication, organizational and computer skills required.
- Ability to work evenings as needed.