As a Social Services Director, you will be responsible for the administration of Social Services policies and procedures for the company. Provide support to Social Services Directors in identifying and providing for each resident's social, emotional and psychological needs, and the continuing development of the resident's full potential during his/her stay at the facility and to assist in the planning for his/her discharge.
Requirements for Consideration include:
- Bachelors or Master's degree in social work, sociology or psychology or in a related human services field, including but not limited to, special education, rehabilitation and counseling.
- Minimum of three (3) years of supervised social work experience in a healthcare setting working directly with individuals.
- Three (3) years management/supervisory experience preferred.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.