Social Services Director - Hourly
Looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities tosolve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
We’re currently searching for an experienced Social Services Director with long term care experience for our skilled nursing and rehab facility:
Signature HealthCARE of Fort Wayne
6006 Brandy Chase Cove
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
Identify and provide for each resident’s social, emotional and psychological needs, and the continuing development of the resident’s full potential during his/her stay at the facility and to assist in the planning for his/her discharge.
Please apply online for further consideration!
- Bachelor's degree in social work, sociology or psychology regardless of facility bed size.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, or bachelor’s degree in a human services field including but not limited tosociology, special education, rehabilitation counseling, and psychology; AND
- One (1) year of supervised social work experience in a health care setting working directly with individuals
- Approval from Home Office if no educational degree or if educational degree is other than those listed above AND
- Approved social work experience in a health care setting working directly with individuals
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
- Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
- Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
- Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
- Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.