The Social Services Director is responsible for planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating and directing of the social service programs of the facility. They assist in developing and implementing policies and procedures for identifying the medically-related social and emotional needs of the patients/residents. The Social Services Director also assists in providing solutions to social and practical environmental problems, including seeking financial assistance, discharge planning (including collaboration with community agencies) and providing referrals to other community agencies when specialized assistance is required.
- Ideal candidate must be a skilled communicator, director and motivator
- Must be able to organize and prioritize many tasks effectively
- Must possess, as a minimum, an Associate's Degree in human services field
- Must be a licensed social worker in the state of Missouri
- Must have, as a minimum, one (1) yearexperience in a human services field in a hospital, skilled nursing care facility or other related medical facility
All of our employees are valued and receive a competitive hourly rate; our full time team members are also offered a robust and comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Short and Long-Term Disability Options
- Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- DailyPay option available! – Get your pay, when you need it.
- MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
- Helping Friends Foundation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Tickets at Work - entertainment ticket discounts
- Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
- In-facility education programs and more!