Ready to Inspire Actions that Matter? Crosby, one of the country’s leading independent communications agencies, seeks a social media supervisor to support our growing federal government and healthcare practices. You will work with multiple stakeholders and support the development of large-scale digital and social initiatives from concept to execution. This includes social platform strategy, editorial planning, content creation, community management, analytics oversight, as well as support of e-mail and influencer programs. Must be comfortable evaluating data from multiple sources and platforms, and using advanced monitoring and measurement tools.
Experience with HHS, SAMHSA, CDC and other federal agencies desired. Position will be located in our downtown Bethesda, MD office, within walking distance to the metro. Our collaborative environment and core values are a fit for high achievers who have a passion for promoting great clients and causes.
Responsibilities may include:
- Serving as social and digital client lead, providing strategic counsel and tactical oversight
- Monitoring and analyzing digital inputs to inform strategic planning and content creation that generates results
- Supporting the creation of multi-channel content, liaising with the creative team to produce multimedia formats including graphics, video, gifs, elements for live events, etc.
- Overseeing and driving engagement across social mediachannels, including sweeping platforms for response opportunities, as well as maintaining response protocols and standard operating procedures
- Providing strategic direction and implementation support for paid social executions across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn, as well as influencer engagement and native advertising opportunities
- Integrating an event strategy across social, executing live social events such as Facebook/Instagram Live and streaming on YouTube, as well as covering on the ground events
- Contributing to enhancing the company’s social and digital capabilities by staying current on trends and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree with 6-8 years of experience in digital/social media
- Deep understanding of the earned, owned, shared and paid media ecosystem
- Proven track record of managing progressively complex projects in an agency/consultancy environment
- Background using enterprise-level digital and social platforms, such as Spredfast, Sprinklr, Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Datorama, as well as Google marketing products (e.g., AdWords, Analytics, Optimize, Trends, Search Console, Ad Planner); familiarity with email service providers, such as Salesforce, Constant Contact, GovDelivery
- Experience with federal and/or healthcare clients, specifically understanding of accessibility and 508 compliance
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, collaborative and creative environment; ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Experience with agile development and knowledge of a variety of project management methodologies; Scrum or PMP certification a plus