We’re looking for a driven, growth-oriented and innovative full-time, Social Media Supervisor to help lead client business, run tactical programs and charter the growth of our social media team. If you are a big-picture thinker and a fast learner, please read on.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the social media team, including team roadmap, new business, and tactical growth.
- Responsible for social mediacampaigns (including strategic campaign development, advertising execution, engagement, managing creative processes, reporting) across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
- Assist the Cross-Channel Directors with strategic Social team growth and vision
- Aid client team in the development of social media strategies for a diverse range of agency clients, including complex, global B2B organizations with multiple business units.
- Utilize social media to help articulate and sell complex products and solutions through B2B-driven programs.
- Use social media data to measure program effectiveness against KPIs.
- Experience collaborating with teams on digital program strategy, including direct integration with media, PPC, SEO and analytics and insights a plus.
- Interface directly with storytelling and design team to provide direction for the creation of visual and written assets.
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in marketing, communications or business management
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, marketing communications, PR or social media
- People management experience within a collaborative, agency setting
- Strong understanding of consumer behaviors and digital trends
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills and proven experience developing and managing to performance metrics
- Knowledge of social media monitoring and measurement tools and processes
- Understanding of social advertising platforms (Power Editor, LinkedIn Advertising, etc.)
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and direct creation of specific editorial content that will measurably improve brand awareness and conversions
- Ability to manage against aggressive timelines with flexibility to rapidly shift priorities
- Impeccable attention to detail and quality assurance (QA) while working under tight deadlines and within budget
- Knowledge of search marketing (SEO & PPC)
- Proven successful direct client relationships
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint