Social MediaStrategy, Senior Manager
Are you a passionate social media marketer with a track record of delivering breakthrough results? Are you a strategic thought leader with experience leading a strong team driving social mediamarketing for big brands? If you’re persuasive, analytically rigorous, highly collaborative, and adept at bringing ideas to life in creative ways you may be the perfect match for our Senior Brand Manager position.
This high-profile role will lead the social mediamarketing strategy for lines of business including Consumer Bank and Spark Business teams. The ideal candidate will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to understand business drivers, consumer needs and industry trends to develop and test new social media concepts and build support for them through formal and informal channels. The candidate will also be responsible for leading the team to execute and measure the results of the social media initiatives.
What the Social Media Strategist will do:
- Own the social strategy for Consumer Bank and Spark Business – Card and Bank
- Drive strategy, content and campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat, etc.
- Develop a pipeline of go-to-market campaigns in support of business objectives
- Lead the integration of our marketing communications efforts into social media
- Oversee the creative marketing process, including day-to-day management of agencies and budget
- Define the social media customer experience and ensure that it meets the needs of our target consumers and lives up to our Brand promise
- Determine metrics of success and assess effectiveness of social marketing initiatives and investments; influence investment decision makers with formal recommendations and informal networking.
- Manage a team of 3-5 direct reports
What you will bring to the role:
- Proven track record managing agencies and delivering standout creative.
- Ability to partner effectively with cross-functional teams, work autonomously, and navigate ambiguity (including senior stakeholders, creative teams, operations, legal, PR etc.
- Persuasive communicator both orally and in writin
- Demonstrated history of delivering marketing innovation for large scale brand
- Skilled relationship-builder with strong aptitude for client relationship management
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience.
- At least 8years of experience in marketing of consumer and/or small business products and services with heavy emphasis on digital.
- At least 3years of social mediamarketingexperience, including analyzing, planning, and executing social mediacampaigns.
- At least 10years of experience in marketing or advertising with a heavy emphasis on digital.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Job ID R28773