William Blair is a premier global boutique with expertise in investment banking, investment management, and private wealth management. We are committed to building enduring relationships with our clients and providing expertise and solutions to meet their evolving needs. An independent and employee-owned firm, William Blair is headquartered in Chicago and, together with its strategic partners, operates in more than 20 offices worldwide.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- Manage firm-wide day-to-day social media operations, including publishing posts, overseeing training program, and ensuring compliance-based rules are followed;
- Oversees updates of all William Blair-owned social media profiles for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram;
- Manages profile updates for senior leadership, including profile enhancements, posts, and influencer program development;
- Provides reporting on engagement activity, overall metrics, and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing social media profiles, handles or accounts for B2B organizations;
- Experience with using social mediapublishing platforms such as HootSuite, Sprinklr, Sprout Social, etc.;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortability facing off with senior executives a must.