The person in this role, will partner across the BCP Team and the broader marketing teams to understand the desired goals and build a transparent model for teams to thoughtfully evaluate projects.
Ideally, you have been leading, or strongly contributing to a team that is on the leading edge of SEM and social analytics.
· Function as a subject-matter expert on KPI and benchmarks for social activations to provide actionable insights that will inform campaign optimization and decision-making
· Function as a subject-matter expert on our social listening tool to monitor & report on us globally
· Going beyond the basic data to provide meaningful benchmarks, ‘metrics that matter,’ to be used across partners, scorecards, A/B testing and optimization
· Craft stories that present learnings in a visual and compelling format
· Work in close partnership with the Social media team to plan out social strategy and advise on campaign efficacy and media targeting
· Partner directly with external agencies on social listening, SEM strategy & media buying, establish benchmarks and identify KPI for all social and paid media activities
· Manage partner relationships with all relevant vendors and help audit these relationships
· 5-7 years of overall social media analytics and SEM experience agency and/or client-side
· Strong Excel or otherdatabase (e.g., SAS, SQL, SPSS) analytics tools experience
· Deep expertise with Google AdWords and SEM certified
· Deep expertise with YouTube, and YouTube certified
· A proven understanding of social platforms and related analytics best practices (e.g., KPI, benchmarks)
· Deep knowledge and expertise with social analytics/listening tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Netbase, Sprinklr, Radian6,)
· 2-3 yrs. hands-on experienceworking with data/analytics dashboards (e.g., Tableau, Beckon)
· A proven track record of overseeing social media/digital testing, including methodology, measurement of success, etc.
· A quick learner with strong business acumen who commands influence across marketing and willingly challenges current assumptions
· A track-record of translating data into compelling stories for stakeholders with differing levels of experience
· A data-driven mind who can foster rigor and discipline in all that we do, to help drive consumer engagement
· A track record of partnership and collaboration, providing strategic guidance to stakeholders and client groups
· Ability to build plans cross functionally working with content teams, digital and social teams to drive effective outcomes
· Ability to drive tools and insights strategy to support well informed business decisions
· Comfortable working within a test & learn culture that’s known for speed, agility