$200K — $250K *
Oracle is seeking an experienced social media leader. As a member of Oracle's world class Global Communications organization, you'll be a key player within the Oracle Global Marketing team. In this role, you will drive social strategy and execution for the Oracle brand globally.
We are looking for a communications professional with exceptional writing, creativity and critical thinking skills, as well as experience leading integrated social by design campaigns. Must have proven track record of both developing plans/recommendations and executing. You should be a self-starter, results oriented, have a strong intellectual curiosity, be comfortable working within a highly matrixed, global organization and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, environment. A mix of experience with consumer and B2B brands is preferred.
· Global team management: Manage global team of graphic designers, writers, videographers, strategists, analysts, and community managers
· Social content strategy: Lead content strategy spanning photography, video, animations, etc.
· Measurement and analytics: Define and lead measurement and listening strategy with focus on using data to inform activities
· Amplification strategy: Build and continually refine strategy across key platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
· Oversee social media center of excellence: Collaboration with legal, training, best practices, channel strategy, etc.
· Integrated campaign development: Close collaboration with product marketing, brand creative, advertising, content and public relations
· Work cross functionally: Provide strategic guidance to broad range of stakeholders across global team
· BA/BS in Communications, Journalism or Public Relations preferred
· 10+ years of social media experience, including product and thought leadership programs
· Experience leading social programs with B2C and B2B brands
· Excellent writing, creative, and project management skills
· Ability to thrive under pressure
· Experience managing/leading global teams
· Position is based in either our Redwood Shores, CA or San Francisco, CA office locations.
Development of communication programs to promote Oracle's products & services.
Develop and implement corporate communication plan within own business area to ensure achievement of short and long term business objectives, increased profit and market control. Be an active member of the global Marketing team to ensure consistency of marketing campaigns and messages. Disseminate key corporate information to the line-of-business and geography operations pertaining to new product development/launches. Actively develop new approaches and opportunities for expanding company business base. Act as a liaison with senior management to ensure that marketing activities are in support of sales plans. Direct marketing resources and budget to be deployed using the most appropriate marketing mix for the line-of-business and/or the geography. Ensure consistency between global directions and line-of-business/single-geography implementation choices. Implement and monitor advertising campaigns on a line-of-business/geographical basis. Maintain necessary contact with major suppliers, agencies, customers, industry associations and government representatives to achieve marketing objectives. Provide effective performance management: set clear goals for all staff, provide regular feedback on performance and conduct a formal appraisal at the conclusion of the fiscal year. Manage the activities of the staff according to overall marketing strategies and budgets. Implement organizational changes in line with changing business & market needs.
Directs and ensures the implementation of operational policies through subordinate managers. Interacts internally and externally with executive management, providing negotiation of difficult matters to influence policy. Functional expertise and broad company knowledge important. Software business management experience. Sales and Marketing experience in the IT industry. E-business + Internet practical know-how. Proven ability to manage budget, approval processes, resource allocations. Professional credentials in Marketing, Academic credentials desirable. Past experience in Sales desirable.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Valid through: 7/16/2020
$160K — $200K + $120K—$150K bonus