Leaf Group is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach passionate audiences in large and growing lifestyle categories. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of art, design and technology. We want people with an intense curiosity, a commitment to high quality service, who embrace the fun of the journey. Come help us disrupt and transform the digital media and art world!
We work in a fun, collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers within the department or within one of our operating businesses. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
You’ll Report To: Director of Brand Communications & Partnerships
A typical day as a Social Media & Partnerships Manager might include:
- Assist in developing and publishing branded content on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Build and maintain a robust influencer marketing strategy and manage all campaign elements from ideation to execution to reporting
- Manage relationships with influencer agencies and third-party partners
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure social media content is informative and appealing
- Partner closely with internal team to leverage partnership opportunities for added brand amplification on both owned and earned channels
- Directly engage with community through all Society6 social mediachannels responding to their questions and comments to maximize engagement
- Analyze social content and stories and gain competitive intelligence - report these insights on a weekly and monthly basis
- Stay ahead of key industry trends, best practices, and competitive insights and emerging branded content trends. Identify and propose new opportunities appropriate for Society6
- Discover new influencer talent for collaborations, new content, and campaigns
- Support press with pitching and partnerships with activation opportunities
You’ll be successful if you are passionate about content creation, consumer engagement and believe no job is too small to further the brand.
What You Have:
- At least 5+ year’s experience managing influencer marketing campaigns and branded content creation.
- An eye for creative storytelling and understanding of brand building campaigns
- Effective cross-functional collaboration.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong planning, organizational, project management along with excellent interpersonal written/oral communication and presentation skills, including full competence with Microsoft Office, Hootsuite and social media insights
- Experience running social media for other brands, preferred
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a hands-on, fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Passion for art & pop-culture.
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large.
- We're casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly.
- A pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way.
What We Have:
- Winner of the 2017 Best Company for Diversity award Comparably
- Winner of the 2017 Best Company Los Angeles award Comparably
- Cool office environment and culture (if we do say so ourselves at our ice cream socials, Thirsty Thursdays, Free Lunch Fridays, and all of the other fun activities we gather for)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid-to-play vacation rewards
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discounts for Saatchi Art, Society6, and Deny Designs
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts