We are looking for a Social Media Manager to help lead all aspects of our Social Marketing initiatives. As a key member of the Marketing organization, you will work closely with business partners across the company to execute high-impact social campaigns driving engagement with our fans, generating new follower growth, and reacquiring players across our portfolio of franchises and products, including Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons®.
You are a social marketing professional who possesses hands-on campaign deployment, proficiency in social marketing analytics, and experience with global brands.
What you'll do:
- Build and continuously evolve social media strategies that grow paid and organic engagement, followers, and brand awareness across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and TikTok.
- Collaborate with global brand marketing, digital marketing, creative, and community teams, to set and execute overall social content calendars that deliver best-in-class social content. Provide ongoing performance feedback to inform content creation strategy and optimal new product launch support plans.
- Analyze new and existing social media platforms, recommend and manage mix of platforms as part of the digital media marketing ecosystem. Continuously evolve and improve social media benchmarking and standardize metrics methodologies.
- Ensure that social marketing plans incorporate and are consistent with marketing objectives, delivering quantifiable results for each program.
- Be an industry leader observing market trends, providing inspiration and thought leadership on ways to engage our audience and grow our social media followers.
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of social media marketing
- Passion for and experience with crafting social-first content, with a proven track record to think strategically about creative and a solid understanding of the social media landscape.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience handling social media campaigns across social platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and TikTok.
- Develop social strategies and media plans, as well as quantify the reach, impact, and efficiency metrics of each social campaign.
- Experience with enterprise social listening tools and social marketing reporting platforms.
- Comfortable working in a quickly-moving and highly dynamic environment.
- Experience working with global brands; gaming preferred.
- Passion for both games and the business of games.
- Empathy for gamers and the global gaming community.
- Known for building collaborative relationships with key partners, business partners, and leaders with vision.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience.