The Social Media Manager position within the CALVIN KLEIN Consumer Marketing Organization will play a key role in the planning and executing of the brand’s social media marketing and engagement initiatives for the assigned business lines and community groups.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Support yearly CMO objectives in the development of all global social marketing initiatives and engagement strategies by business line/campaign
- Own the official social media content calendar and channel execution. Publish and/or schedule all daily content across global owned social media channels
- Partner cross functionally with the Marketing, PR, E-Comm, Fashion Office, Creative and Production teams to plan, communicate and adjust digital and social marketing tactics.
- Brief and manage social media content and copy with respective internal departments
- Help drive community management and customer engagement across global social media, leveraging brand voice guidelines
- Assist in evolution and optimization of social media strategies for all global channels based on goals of the CMO and in alignment with seasonal marketing campaigns and events
- Collaborate on paid social initiatives in partnership with media team and agency
- Review, edit and provide channel-specific recommendations for regional social content calendars.
- Keep the team abreast of the latest platform updates through weekly industry updates, providing recommendations on new best practices and innovative opportunities.
- Manage the review and distribution process for all reporting for assigned business lines and communities
Platform + Vendor Management:
- Research and recommend vendors for social media management, reporting and other analytical needs. (i.e. Sprinklr, Getty, etc)
- Coordinate with creative and agency partners
- Lead invoice processing and support Manager in managing budget for the team
- Ensure departmental budget details up-to-date.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
5+ years of relevant social marketing/creative experience, in house or at an agency. Fashion, beauty and lifestyle experience preferred.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Experience with web/ social media platform management, with a deep understanding of popular and emerging social networks, both globally and regionally.
- Active participation in a wide variety of social media activities such as community development, management and content creation.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, creative environment with team members at all levels.
- Resourceful and proactive, with strong organizational/project management skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Analytical, with the ability to provide strategic recommendations based on data.
- Passionate about fashion, art, pop culture and global events.
- Ability to quickly absorb the spirit of the CALVIN KLEIN aesthetic.
- High proficiency in Powerpoint, Word, Excel and Google Drive suite.
- Experience with social media publishing, analytic and listening tools. Experience with Sprinklr a plus.
- Experience with paid social a plus.