- Work closely with various marketing teams to build meaningful social media plans and campaigns to support business initiatives and grow our channels
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (images, video and written) for our social media channels.
- Execute and manage social media campaigns to build followers, enhance visibility, and drive engagement
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer and social audiences, and master our brand voice to convey key messages across social channels
- Measure, analyze and report on our social media activities, campaigns and programs
- Be responsible for monitoring social media channels which may have an impact on the firm’s reputation from third-party comments and relevant interactions such as content sharing and retweeting
- Build relationships with third-party publishers to provide regular editorial contributions
- Perform social listening to identify influencers and outreach opportunities
- Coach and train colleagues in understanding the role of social within their businesses through workshops and brainstorm sessions
- Work with the Digital Marketing Team to optimize content for search engines
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn) and how each platform can be deployed in various marketing scenarios.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to investment .
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Act as a brand story-teller, edit and curate the brand voice across all social channels - creatively adapt per medium
- Deep understanding of social media analytics and ability to translate data and performance to optimize content
- Implement new tactics to grow followers and increase engagement
Desired experience and qualifications:
- University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Typically, 5+ years’ experience in social media, communications or content marketing Digitally savvy and a passion for learning about the latest emerging digital capabilities
- Has a strong working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Experience with social media management systems and social media analytics tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to execute, monitor and analyze campaigns