The Social Media Marketing Manager will develop and implement the company’s Social Media strategy, developing brand awareness, identifying and developing relationships with influencers on our key issues, coordinating with advocacy groups internally, engagement, and encouraging membership adoption.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to develop and execute social mediacampaigns that enhance the association’s brand relevance, online reputation, advocacy, and lead generation efforts.
- Oversee and manage social mediacontent creation, production, posting, online conversations, and real-time eventsocial media across social networking platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Manage social media day-to-day presence – social media calendar including, but not limited to, advocacy, writing editorial/social copy, promotions, and listening and reactive response.
- Encourage adoption of relevant new and emerging social media techniques into the company culture to benefit the company’s brand, products and services. Monitor and anticipate changes in social media tools, trends and applications as well.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
- Passion for understanding the consumer mindset and engagement strategies to influence consumer behavior in digital realm.
- Government/Public Affairsexperience.
- Vendor management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Four (4) years of experience in Marketing, Digital Media, Advertising or Public Relations; including three (3) years Social Media or Community Management experience.
- Solid knowledge of traditional and interactive branding, communications, planning, and internal/external communication vehicles. Direct response, business-to-business, CRM, website content, and public policy knowledge preferred
- Work experience with social media marketing strategies, tools (such as Hootsuite, etc.) and measurements.
- Strong emphasis on project management skills, including the ability to multitask, work in a team, maintain timelines, and meet scheduled deadlines. Strong interpersonal and relationship skills.