What’s special about us:
At Amway, we believe in people. Our promise to our employees is that here, you have the opportunity to explore and grow, make a real difference, and be a part of Amway’s long-term success story. We believe in your potential and your ability to achieve your highest professional goals.
What’s special about this team:
Amway is the leading direct selling company in the World, and our amazing products/brands, are the engine behind our success. This team provides brand content and social strategies that will drive all brand lifestyle platforms, to enable sales success for our Amway Business Owners (ABO’s) around the globe. This team helps navigate the integrated communications around these key brands, and will offer creative, smart solutions that better promote our brands globally. As part of this exciting team, your passion around social media communications, will be visible to a global community of brand ambassadors!
How you would contribute to the role:
If you are a social media guru, who has a strong aptitude for communications across multiple global social platforms, this role may be for you! You will influence brand strategies for cool products and brands, with a global leader in consumer products. If you are armed with experience around translating business needs into social strategy, we want to know you! Your ability to leverage creative marketing approaches using social media channels, will further advance the Amway brands around the world. This key role on our Marketing team, will require a balanced knowledge of social media, writing skills, business acumen, and marketing knowledge. Your ability to develop lifestyle platforms that are aligned with our product areas, will provide targeted, on-trend content, that our ABO’s can use and share to help build their businesses. You will see your impact at work!
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a marketing role, involving management of social media channels
- Deep knowledge of social media platforms and ability to bring a message to life (WeChat, Facebook, Kakoa Talk, Instagram, etc.)
- Experience translating business need into social strategy and leading execution of that strategy
- Talent to lead communications and or content marketing for a brand
- Background that may include a blend of both corporate and agency marketing exposures
- Experience in either Direct Selling or a CPG business environment highly desired
- Expertise with reporting and analytics that offer insights for business solutions
- BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related function