If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Responsible for leading social business activity for Webster to drive brand advocacy, support customers and drive real business value. Key Responsibilities:
- Shape the corporate social business strategy with the goal of increasing brand preference, supporting customers and driving business value
- Partner with the Marketing Team, Line of Business, Legal/Compliance, and IT to maximize the power of social business within a highly regulated industry.
- Work with marketing and product manager teams to coordinate the planning of social business campaigns, ensuring proper integration and alignment with overall marketing strategy
- Coach and train colleagues in understanding the role of social within their businesses through workshops and brainstorm sessions
- Establish and grow Webster's social business presence with all relevant customers and audiences
- Source and manage relationships with social business platform partners to develop insights for the purpose of informing future marketing strategy, campaigns, and customer-centric initiatives
- Provide benchmarks and analyze data provided by social business listening efforts to inform company-wide decision-making and ensure campaign targets are met
- Regularly monitor the competitive space and be aware of market changes and developments
- Become the voice of the Organization in the social media space, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate and engage in conversation with our target market
- Create, curate, and manage social content including written, images, and video -- primary content, syndicated content -- overall management of a content calendar
- 7 -- 10+ years' experience in a business related role; minimum 5+ years' experience in social business
- Demonstrated ability to work with external agencies and manage day to day interactions
- Ability to foster trusting relationships with colleagues
- Must be passionate, responsive and knowledgeable about social business trends
- Ability to foster new and existing partnerships
- Ability to influence other associates at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor's Degreerequired, MBA preferred