$100K — $150K *
Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who has seen or used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
Tonal is looking for an experienced and passionate Social Media Manager to share our brand and product across Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook. As Social Media Manager, you will be an integral member of our brand marketing team, and pivotal in building Tonal into a beloved fitness brand for existing customers and future customers. To be successful in this role, you should be an experienced social media manager who can manage both the strategy and operations of social, as well as partnering with influencers and like-minded brands to expand our reach and impact.
As a strategist you will be leading the thinking as to how Tonal shows up on social: how our brand talks, looks, and engages with our community. As an operational manager, you will partner with our Creative and Content teams to build out content calendars to ensure a steady pipeline of organic posts for our channels. You will look at performance metrics, draw insights, and share which tactics are successful, and which ones are not. You will work on both evergreen social initiatives, as well as building out campaign-specific programs that align to larger company priorities. You will partner with our PR and Influencer teams to bring to life activations with influencers and brands in the fitness and health space.
While not required, an interest or passion for fitness, health, or wellness is a plus.
The role is based in San Francisco, California or Toronto, Canada and will report to the Director of Brand and Product Marketing.
What You Will Do
- Define the vision and strategy for how Tonal engages with customers and future customers across social
- Plan and execute social content for both evergreen and one-off campaign-led initiatives
- Listen and engage with our communities on social, finding relevant learnings in the data to share out with the team (support questions are handled separately by the Customer Care team)
- Partner with our Influencer Marketing team to help decided how we engage with influencers to ensure we are getting additional reach and impact for our brand
- Understand and report on the social landscapes of the fitness and wellness industries, including like-minded affinity brands
- Track and analyze social media KPIs and ensure our activity is optimized and performing well
- Work closely with Customer Care team to develop and maintain templated and custom public responses that live on our social channels
Who You Are
- 5+ years experience in social media management, at an agency or brand
- A passion for fitness and social communities
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience with both awareness and product education campaigns
- Self-starter who is able to iterate quickly and work well with a team
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Instagram Stories, YouTube, and Pinterest
- Experience working with influencers
- Basic knowledge of Figma, Photoshop, or similar is a plus
Valid through: 5/19/2021