The successful Social Media Manager is passionate about social media strategy within the healthcare space, and eager to develop and implement sound social media strategy for our clients. Possessing a deep understanding of current and emerging social vehicles that impact marketing, the Social Media Manager will lead the charge in developing, integrating, and executing social media strategy for health services, health systems, health IT clients and prospects. The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of social marketing experience including the development of social media strategy, implementation of paid and organic social media campaigns and an expert understanding of, and forward thinking approach to, maximizing social media to meet quantifiable business goals.
- Create social engagement strategies and tactical plans for ReviveHealth clients.
- Partner with Insights, Client Experience Management, Public Relations, Issues/Crisis, Content, and Creative teams to develop and implement social mediacampaigns.
- Oversee and build influencer relationships and audience engagement strategies within health services, health systems and health IT sectors.
- Evangelize, educate, and sell-in social programs with both internal teams and external clients.
- Serve as an expert and thought leader on all things social media for the agency, ensuring that they are consistent with agency marketing and new business initiatives.
- Spearhead social intelligence and listening audits for agency clients providing actionable insights through regular reports to client teams.
- Support new business opportunities, including writing RFP content and participating in in-person pitch meetings.
- Stay up-to-date on platforms, trends, and opportunities in the ever-evolving social landscape.
- Train and mentor team members so they progress in their careers and deliver the best possible performance for our clients.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or related field.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience developing and executing social marketing campaigns, including quantitative measurement of programs, strong relationships with social media leaders in health care and personal and active engagement in social media; preference given to those with health care experience.
- Knowledge of the capabilities and best practices of key social media platforms and how to tailor content and format for optimal results.
- Knowledge of upcoming trends in the industry and channel and how to develop programs that are adaptable as the landscape evolves.
- Experience distributing content in integrated programs across all digital channels.
- Strong understanding of how audiences behave on social channels and how to influence them and be relevant.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills; able to work quickly under pressure, handling and prioritizing multiple assignments.
- Experience using popular analytic and publishing tools such as: Crimson Hexagon, Twitter Analytics, Tracx, Sysomos, Google Analytics, Sprinklr, HootSuite and others.
- Outstanding communications skills–including oral, written, and presentation.