We are looking for a Social Media Manager to build and lead a winning Social strategy for our Ultrasound Business to increase brand awareness and drive customer engagement, acquisition, and retention. The ideal candidate is someone who is strong in social media strategy, execution, and analysis. This position is based in Bothell, Greater Seattle Area, Washington, USA.
You are responsible for
Develop and implement a cross-channel social strategy that translates customer needs with business and marketing goals into meaningful deliverables in order to maximize return on the company’s investment.
- Produce and publish content across channels and formats (blog, videos, podcasts, Tweets etc.)
- Design social strategies for diverse campaigns in collaboration with Marketing Communications and Business Product Marketing Teams
- Manage internal and external contributors to develop compelling, engaging content
- Assure that all content is optimized for search engines, sharing, and distribution across channels
- Establish and manage work flow for creating, editing, publishing, translating, and retiring content
- Drive customer engagement through the development and execution of a social media strategy and deployment of content across key social channels
- Develop and employ social channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube) to effectively engage with customers and key influencers
- Monitor and analyze social and media coverage about Ultrasound and determine appropriate actions to be taken
- Create buzz and build followers through social connections and channels
- Explore the use of new social channels
- Design and implement plan to expand user-generated content on the website/portals in order to enhance the user experience, improve SEO rankings, and generate referrals and customer reviews
- Actively track success of campaigns and distill data to make recommendations on improvements and execute on recommendations
- Monitor discussions, resource postings and trends within the healthcare/ultrasound community
- Coordinate with business segment marketers, marcom and digital global team, and local markets to successfully coordinate campaigns for new product launches and sustainment activities
- Promote and evangelize ultrasound social community activities internally. Support internal and external community training as necessary.
- Analyze data to determine performance root cause and provide recommendations to drive improvement
You are a part of
You will be joining the global digital and marketing communications team for Ultrasound and you will be working closely with our Corporate Brand, Communications and Digital teams across the globe.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 3+ years social mediaexperience (Digital Marketing Agency experience a plus)
- Hands-on Social Mediacampaign management experiencerequired in at least the following platforms Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter
- Experience with Social Media tools, fluency in Sprinklr a plus
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Proven track record of success in driving social strategy across channels
- Exceptional writing/editing skills and the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business
- A hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves individual who can take control of the full social media life cycle, with proven abilities to build a brand online
- Must be a passionate advocate and user of social media, traditional media, and online communities
- Ability to analyze digital data, and draw relevant conclusions from the data in strong collaboration with the digital analytics team
- Graphic design, photography and photo/video editingexperience a plus
- Experience working in a regulated healthcare environment a plus
- Demonstrated ability to exhibit sound judgment to determine potential crises and an ability to determine when to escalate within the organization
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.