SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Social Media Manager
Marketing – Dallas/Austin, Texas or Remote
SonicWall is seeking a talented and highly-motivated individual to serve as our Social Media Manager on the corporate marketing team. This role is responsible for overseeing all social media channels, promoting content to drive traffic and increase engagement, and integrating proven marketing concepts into the social mix.
- Oversee and manage social media channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram
- Promote engaging content across all social media channels
- Approve daily content for social media platforms
- Manage development of creative assets across social media (e.g., Facebook timeline cover, profile pics, thumbnails, infographics, ads, Twitter profile, etc.)
- Develop social media dashboard and consistently report on social media analytics
- Build and implement tactful paid social campaigns that align with the team’s greater marketing efforts
- Setting a full-funnel multi-network paid ads strategy, organized around the customer journeys of different segments, for each of our products.
- Perfecting the most effective ways to target different customer segments on different platforms
- Testing, iterating, optimizing and then scaling our social media ad spend across networks, whilst maintaining CPA targets
- Analyze statistics to identify areas of improvement and opportunity
- Think outside the box to develop dynamic strategies that increase followers and targets new customers while keeping them consistently engaged
- Be able to create content in the SonicWall voice with excellent knowledge in communications principles with a strong attention to detail
- Monitor, moderate, interact and answer customer concerns on various social media platforms as needed
- Collaborate with internal teams to mitigate any public support concerns
- Stays abreast of current industry trends to help solve specific market challenges
- Leverages cross-functional resources to achieve results/meet customer needs
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing or related discipline required
- 5-plus years of social media experience
- Strong understanding of the various audience types and best practices in social to optimize engagement and traffic
- Excellent written and editorial skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with popular social media platforms (e.g., Radian 6, Social Studio, Hootsuite, etc.)
- Teamwork-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing and evolving
- Strong communication skills; oral and written
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Proficiency in AP style
- Open to feedback and collaboration from management and others throughout the organization
- Innovative with willingness to offer new ideas
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.