What You’ll Get to Do:
Develop, plan and execute social media editorial & content strategy across Panasonic USA social media channels. Identify and target key audiences to drive engagement and increase awareness for the Panasonic Brand.
- Develop and implement social media editorial content plan to engage target audiences & industry experts through a cadence of daily posts across all relevant social channels and platforms. Initiate planning sessions with Panasonic SMEs to create a curated monthly calendars of posts that support the overall Panasonic brand strategy as well as providing business value for individual sales companies. Ensure “social voice” messaging & assets are on brand, accurate and engaging.
- Oversee LinkedIn Elevate Employee Advocacy Program to amplify awareness of Panasonic brand transformation. Develop quarterly plans and internal campaigns to enroll and onboard Panasonic employees within the program & increase social sharing behavior. Partner with talent branding team to highlight life at Panasonic & position Panasonic as an employer of choice.
- Establish key benchmarks/ KPis for measuring the impact and effectiveness of social media efforts. Develop a monthly dashboard of key performance metrics across all owned channel which incorporate social listening for audience insights.
- Develop and implement a strategy to identify & engage with industry experts, online media influencers & bloggers. Responsible for ongoing community management & partnering with internal PR Team on reputation/ crisis management responses.
What You’ll Bring:
- BA in Communication, Marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of social media experience including hands-on management of LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram. In-depth knowledge of today’s top social platforms and best practices
- Strong track record of developing a successful social editorial strategy including experience building editorial calendars, writing content, and creating campaigns across core social platforms
- Demonstrated experience using social monitoring, publishing & listening tools (Radian6, Hootesuite, Google Analytics, Netbase)
- Fundamental understanding of social communication and messaging, preferably in a B2B environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a track record of creating compelling, engaging and fresh social media content