The Social Media Manager will be responsible for managing all social media platforms for organic and paid social content in an effort to enhance corporate and business brand, build strong communities and engagement, and drive thought leadership and sales growth. Collaborates with other teams, including public relations, corporate marketing, human resources, sales and supplier services to ensure brand consistency.
- Design and implement social media strategies to align with business goals, develop brand awareness and engage with followers and communities
- Monitor platforms daily for social listening and engagement
- Lead social media activations, including but not limited to cross-platform social media marketing, organic content creation and engagement, influencer marketing and analytics reporting
- Develop monthly social media content calendars
- Manage trade show and event social strategies and plans
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
- Build relationships and engagement with key influencers
- Maintain relationships with user communities on multiple platforms
- Develop and implement dashboard reporting for all social media activity
- Transform data into insights by charting social media trends and anomalies around markets
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media tools and applications
- Measure social media results and effectively translate analytics into actionable insights to constantly drive success
- Develop and lead social media trainings
- All social platforms
- Paid social media advertising
- Meltwater Engage or similar programs
- Google Analytics or other like tools
- Marketing automation tools
- Minimum of five years of demonstrable social mediaexperience, team management a plus
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for long periods of time.
- Ability to be physically in attendance at workstation at designated company office location during normal business hours designated for this position.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.