(Candidates may reside in Boulder, CO or Malvern, PA)
The Social Media Manager's primary responsibility is to develop, implement, execute and promote the data driven Ricoh North America Social media strategy. This role will work with cross functional teams to promote content that helps grow, engage and retain followers, and help convert them into leads, customers, and advocates of our company. Responsible for developing the social media strategy in support of current go-to- market approach. Management of any agencies that assist with implementation of the Ricoh's North American social media program. Manage and report on the performance of the social mediachannels. Manage and oversee the social media escalation feedback process. Manage and execute the social media content strategy and calendar.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee and lead the creation of the Ricoh North American social media strategy, tactical recommendations and analytics reporting.
- Develops earned media strategy for go to market area in partnership with the Content Strategy team.
- Develop and help execute editorial calendars and publishingschedules for social content, promotions, and campaigns that will engage, grow, and convert our followers while building Ricoh as a prestige services company.
- Promote content, build relationships, and foster community to increase engagement and expand our following.
- Leverage partnerships with social platforms and social media vendors to formulate unique and exciting opportunities.
- Works with Analytics team, own performance reports, analytics, and insights to inform decision-making for all social channels.
- Retain an understanding of the latest social media trends and best practices while staying at the forefront of the next big thing in social.
- Report on results and make provide recommendations for improved social strategies.
- Translates social media strategy into digestible, implementable and prioritized project plans.
- Provides regular reporting and analysis on a monthly, quarterly basis that provides program objectives, ROI, and status on goals.
- Acts as focal point among cross-functional project teams
- Become an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering.
- Create, socialize, and implement tools, including guidelines, to keep the organization current on social strategy to ensure consistency and high quality of output across the company.
- Help guide agencies to ensure they follow our guiding principles and deliver top quality executions.
- Collaborates with public relations, web, social, and demand gen to ensure aligned content deliverables.
- Collaborates on metrics to refine and optimize program or campaign components and content.
- Create and manage a cross-organization social strategy and execution process on core platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram.
- Monitor social channels to identify and engage influencers and fans.
- Update Social Media Guidelines as necessary and distribute.
- Identify new and innovative ideas and capabilities to build audience and engagement.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Certifications):
- Bachelor's degreerequired, Marketing and/or MBA preferred.
- Minimum 8- years of social mediaexperience, brand, digital marketing strategy and execution management.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms, social listening tools, and analytics (Sprinklr preferred).
- Demonstrated experience in successfully executing a social program that includes growing followers, engagements and demand gen. conversion.
- Strong understanding of best practices for social marketing and community management and development.
- Ability to interface easily with all levels of management and cross-functional teams.
- Strong ability to operate as a social content curator of interesting and compelling content to share across communities.
- Demonstrates strategic thinking, initiative, and creativity and proven track record for innovation.
- Strong understanding of key social media KPIs, analysis and reporting.
- Strong understanding of digital and social medialandscape.
- Demonstrated organization, planning & project management skills along with solid decision making and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate with stakeholders to deliver results in a highly matrixed organization.