The Social Media Manager is responsible for leading the development and curating social media content, distribution, and amplification for programs at Cinemark that are focused on driving increased:
- Social engagement
- Cinemark brand and film content awareness
- Social commerce via ticket sales
The Social Media Manager will drive brand modernization and customer engagement through branded social media content generation, social influencer relations, and customer care response management/social listening. This role will create, assign, and curate Cinemark social media content and will ideate and execute innovative, news making social campaigns that support brand initiatives and strategic priorities.
This Manager position interacts daily with senior stakeholders, both internally and with external third-parties, and requires strategic capabilities. The Social Media Manager will work closely with members of the Marketing, Food & Beverage, Operations, Guest Relations and Film teams to refine and execute Cinemark social media content strategies. Strong sphere of influence and exceptional collaboration are critical to the role. This position works closely with studio, brand, vendor and agency partners to drive integrated creative strategy and creative social media content that is measurable and impactful.
A Day in the Life of a Social Media Manager:
- Strategic Deployment Development: Manage development of social media content amplification strategy, channel deployment, and paid social media budget allocation for key initiatives, strategic partnership (studios, food & beverage, merchandising, third-party partners, etc.) priorities throughout Cinemark social ecosystem with benchmarks and measurements for success. Serve as day-to-day lead for social media agencies and vendors. Responsible for amplifying social posts with paid support and developing the most strategic audience targeting capabilities, frequency and campaign flighting. Evaluate emerging platforms, tools, trends and deployment best practices.
- Creative Strategy Development: Develop impactful and optimized-by-channel social media creative content, including images, video/animated content and captions/descriptions that integrate maximize messaging narrative and creative sequencing. Manage timelines and the social content calendar for CMO Creative Review to develop and meet social media strategy requirements. Submit creative jobs via Workfront.
- Analytics & Reporting: Measure the success of social media activities. Define KPIs and implement systems for measuring success. Analyze campaign results by platform, research, and digital metrics to assess performance and generate future improvements. Incorporate this learning into future program development to continue to raise the bar. Provide social media reporting and recaps for Cinemark social accounts for distribution to internal and external partners.
- Budget Management: Manage agencies, vendors, and SOWs efficiently to stick to budget guidelines. Submit invoicing to Cinemark finance and accounting teams.
- Customer Response & Social Listening: Lead the strategy and execution of social listening and customer response on social channels. Manage additional support or resources for customer social response and care.
What You Will Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing
- 3-5 years of relevant experience social media agency or client-side experience with a proven track record of success.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan and organize. Must be comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, strategic thinker and capable of building relationships across teams.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills. Ability to deliver results under pressure.
- Working knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, social publishing software and social listening software.
- Experience developing mobile strategies.
- Energetic and positive personality with a solutions-orientated approach. Must be a team player.
Req #: 2776763