- Lead the development and implementation of Pep Boys’ social media strategy across channels with primary focus on building brand awareness, managing online corporate reputation and ensuring consistent and positive customer engagement.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, managing the social media content calendar to ensure messaging consistency and strong strategic alignment with overall organizational marketing, brand, and communication priority messaging.
- Bring new creative concepts to lead to measurable growth and positive engagement across social platforms.
- Identify and recruit social influencers to engage with organization as needed for a variety of campaigns and/or events.
- Coordinate with multiple external agency partners proactively on creative social content and assets to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met successfully.
- Work closely with customer service team and agency to ensure customer inquiries are addressed and resolved in a timely matter.
- Update and develop organizational social media toolkits annually.
- Track, analyze, and optimize social media performance.
- Maintain and oversee social media budget.
- Remain current with social media and industry trends and tools, seeking opportunities to enter the conversation and maintain relevancy.
Desired Abilities and Experience
- Minimum five to seven years of experience managing brand social channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Google, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat, etc.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and design skills.
- Strong people and cross-functional collaboration skills.