PIMCO is a global investment solutions provider with more than 2,200 dedicated professionals in 12 countries focused on a single mission: to manage risks and deliver returns for our clients. We are recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients around the world. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities.
The firm is seeking an experienced social mediamarketing manager to lead development and execution of PIMCO’s social media programs. In addition to evolving our plan, responsibilities will include development of highly effective campaigns, messages, and material in support of PIMCO’s business. This person will be part of the Digital Marketing team based in Newport and New York.
The Social media manager is responsible for owning the strategy and evolution of our social presence and to ensure the right tone and involvement across the right channels to aid in client engagement and a deepening of our messages across global markets. In addition the remit will include broadening our social listening, social acquisition and influencer network. This role will require focus on the execution and prioritization of the specific deliverables identified in the marketing plan.
- Own the implementation and evolution of PIMCO’s social media program
- Manage social media platforms (Hearsay, Spreadfast, Sprinklr etc.) and make recommendations for future platforms
- Manage our presence across social channels including: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter. Explore and provide recommendations on new social platforms, approaches and capabilities
- Work closely with distribution teams to rollout Hearsay social and adoption of the platform
- Work closely across marketing to create content and online engagement opportunities that effectively deliver first class user experiences and reinforce the brand while increasing reach and engagement.
- Develop and execute on paid and organic campaigns to support larger marketing initiatives. Drive the testing and our position on new social channels
- Partner withother business units (PIMCO Foundation) to leverage best practices and help maximize reach and engagement
- Create and maintain a robust social listening program to protect brand reputation as well as identify engagement opportunities for internal partners
- A minimum of 6years social mediaexperience
- Leadership and interpersonal skills at all organizational levels, strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and ability to manage multi-faceted initiatives
- Strategic thinker, independent problem-solving skills, ability to drive consensus
- Ability to make creative contributions that influence campaigns and apply analytical skills to measure success and inform future initiatives
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Demonstrated experience with social media platforms -, Hearsay and Sprinklr, Spreadfast experience a plus
- Social media writing skills with a demonstrated ability to optimize messages for audiences and channels
- Strong follow-up and follow-through skills; leaders are busy and you will often need to take the initiative to get what you need from them
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.