As Social Media Manager, Corporate Communications you are responsible for contributing to the agency’s internal and external culture and reputation by developing and executing content plans for Initiative’s social channels. With fresh, creative thinking you will create and implement communications that promote the agency’s work, talent, reputation, positioning, diversity, values and innovation.
- Develop strategies and content for ongoing social media activity from planning, briefing, live execution and optimization. Primary channels include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of all agency initiatives, programs, key moments and marketing and PR objectives and translate these to social content.
- Track and synthesize ongoing industry trends in social media to ensure we are best in class.
- Develop communications plans and strategies that align with the agency’s vision, objectives and brand guidelines.
- Work closely with Events, Awards, and Business Development teams to align communications to ongoing agency priorities and programs.
- Keep a pulse on the live activity of the agency and create organic content.
- Attend local live events and panels to cover agency and industry content.
- Manage and monitor communications schedules and executions,
- Analyze channel performance and create recap reports on progress, metrics, key learnings and successes.
- Assist with the development and execution of communications including but not limited to internal memos and announcements, newsletters, video content, event collateral and press releases.
- Create and manage presentations and signage of internal events such as Town Halls, guest speaker series and vendor events.
- Manage and update lists for various communications including global employees, clients and partners.
- Coordinate with Human Resources, Talent & Acquisition and Learning & Development to ensure internal communications are timely and distributed through appropriate channels.
- Digitallibrarian – organize and manage digital assets, content and agency information.
- Own administrative responsibilities such as managing invoice processing, securing meeting spaces and coordinating collateral printing.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in journalism, media, advertising or communications with focus on digital content and social media
- Experienced social strategist with proven track record of developing and executing successful online marketing and social media programs
- High degree of tech, mobile and social comfort and awareness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible POV/voice and ability to adapt different messages to various channels and outlets
- Extreme attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of social media platforms and metrics (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Required PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Working knowledge of basic graphic design and Photoshop
- Ability to work successfully within a team, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines
- Hard working, multi-tasker who enjoys taking ownership of projects
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate at all levels
- Self-starter comfortable in dynamic work environments
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and help out on any project or event when needed
Tracking Code : 20149367