We’re looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to lead the development and execution of Arlo’s social media strategies. The ideal candidate must be able to translate the needs of the business and formulate plans and campaigns that drive engagement with the brand, its products and services. This innovative individual should also understand how to drive development of content that resonates with consumers throughout their journey, from pre-sales through post-purchase, and inspires users to recommend and evangelize the benefits of Arlo to their networks. The Social Media Manager will plan, produce and manage content for all of Arlo’s social channels, as well as collaborate with others in the marketing team to help identify and foster partnerships with strategic influencers for Arlo. The successful candidate will be an innovative, creative thinker who understands the evolving landscape of technologies, tools and analytics in social media, and can drive discussions with other team members across the organization to implement new ideas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute all social media programs, campaigns and promotions for Arlo, in alignment with the organization’s business objectives and marketing strategy.
- Work with key stakeholders internally across cross-functional teams, as well as with external agencies or vendors, to successfully execute programs on time and within budget.
- Collaborate closely with the Customer Care team to develop and consistently convey the voice of the brand and deliver content that meets the needs of our users, optimized for each communication channel, from messaging and chat to phone and email.
- Proactively understand and implement best-in-class measurement tools for social analytics and create dashboards to provide near real-time insights into the sentiment of Arlo’s followers.
- Work with PR, events and other outbound marketing teams to Identify unique opportunities to create innovative consumer experiences that have enough scale to produce meaningful momentum to move consumers into consideration for Arlo’s products and services.
- Manage and track budgets, timelines and vendors to deliver programs on time and within forecasted spend.
- Support special initiatives or projects as needed.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience managing and leading social media programs, ideally for leading consumer brands with strong positive sentiment and engagement.
- Deep understanding of social media platforms, tools and best practices, and a passion for testing and innovating around consumer engagement.
- Strong analytical background with experience establishing, measuring, synthesizing and reporting on social media analytics.
- Successful experience building social mediachannels with cost effective, scalable programs across multiple teams internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, business, or related fields.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate objectives and project requirements, manage resources and budgets across internal and external resources to meet deliverables with the highest levels of accuracy and quality possible.
- Excellent eye for detail, able to multi-task and adjust priorities to optimize timelines and budgets.
- Demonstrated successful experience managing agencies and vendors.
- Able to travel as needed for collaboration with key stakeholders at other office sites and to manage external resources.