At Neo4j, we have always strived to help the world make sense of data.
As business, society and knowledge become increasingly connected, our technology promotes innovation by helping organizations to find and understand data relationships. We created, drive and lead the graph database category, and we’re disrupting how organizations leverage their data to innovate and stay competitive.
Responsible for developing, executing and measuring our strategies across social platforms to drive brand awareness, comprehension and advocacy for Neo4j.
Help us write and tell our story via social media. As part of the Corporate Marketing, Communications and Content team, you will lead the editorial strategy and coordination/management of our social channels across the globe. You will direct staff, sales teams and employees on how best to leverage key messages, news and content assets.
- Determining, implementing and optimizing the overall organic and paid social strategy across all social platforms
- Leading global organic social engagement and growth
- Driving metrics reporting and analytics programs to measure the efficacy of both paid and organic social programs
- Working across marketing – communications, content, corporate, product, and demand generation – to determine the content and campaign calendar for paid and organic content across channels
- Supporting Developer Relations social media outreach
- Monitoring and surfacing brand reputation management program
- Overseeing the creation, testing, and optimization of social content across channels
- Leading the strategy, execution, and optimization of content across social platforms
- Continually monitoring performance and delivering a monthly and quarterly social scorecard outlining wins, learnings, and opportunities for innovation and expansion
- Monitoring industry news and competitor social channels to ensure Neo4j is part of relevant conversations and continuing to stay ahead of topics and trends
- Educate and train go-to-market teams/SDRs on how to engage effectively over Linkedin and Twitter and build credibility; build outreach templates for them to use
- Communicate our latest news, corporate and community-driven content to developers, data scientists, customers, and prospects, as well as journalists, analysts and other influencers on social media channels
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or a related field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience running multifaceted social campaigns and managing brand awareness
- Experience developing employee social engagement at a B2B company
- Experience leading social media channels and working on creative and innovative social media campaigns for a B2B brand
- Experience leading strategy and managing social media editorial, working cross-functionally with internal teams and stakeholders
- Experience running paid and organic social media campaigns and tracking their effectiveness
- Experience designing tracking and measurement of awareness and brand message across social platforms
- Experience turning measurement into actionable, data-backed reports, and recommendations
- Experience with social media measurement and monitoring tools, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Twitch, Twitter Ads, WordPress, Google Analytics, Excel/Google Sheets, (Facebook Insights), Twitter Analytics, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, iMovie and Final Cut Pro is required.
- Experience marketing to developers and data scientists
- Ability to stay informed about industry trends, with an eye on the social landscape and a good understanding of emerging platforms
- Experience with localizing social media campaigns in non-English speaking countries