$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
About Kendra Scott: We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Social Media Manager is the leader of the Social Media Marketing Team and reports directly to our Senior Director of Marketing. This is an exempt, salaried position whose primary responsibility is to steer the voice of the brand through planning and implementation of social media strategies in alignment with overarching Kendra Scott brand and marketing initiatives. The job mission is to build brand awareness and affinity, share engaging content, and create a WOW customer experience through innovative and effective social media and representation of our core values of Family, Fashion, and Philanthropy, while actively measuring and reporting on channel growth and engagement.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for managing multi-channeled social media marketing campaign strategies that drive brand awareness, web and in-store traffic and will collaborate with creative team to produce exciting and engaging campaign media (stories, graphics, images and video) content for use across all social platforms.
This candidate will be an expert in content development, content management, and social strategy, and must possess expertise in brand and growth marketing, digital advertising, analytics, influencer marketing, PR, and customer service, as well as developing and managing budgets.
Key responsibilities include managing and monitoring social media platforms, crafting engaging messages, working with creative team to design visual assets, and analyzing and reporting results. The right candidate will be excited about social media marketing and stay abreast of industry trends.
• Develop social media content strategy that incorporates activities across all channels and balances between national and local while being in alignment with overall marketing initiatives.
• Partner with Sr. Marketing Director in development of overall social media communications strategy.
• React to social media requests in a timely manner and monitor all activity throughout the day to proactively respond to issues and requests of our leadership team.
• Develop innovative strategies that drive business and create excitement among our customers.
• Stay abreast of social media trends and innovation to help brand lead in this space.
• Develop strategy to communicate with and engage customers through social media.
• Partner with e-commerce team on all paid social activity, particularly as related to brand and growth marketing.
• Own relationships with Facebook team and other partner agencies.
• Work with Social Media, Creative, and Copywriting Specialists to execute a clearly defined social media strategy that will engage customers, grow brand awareness, increase web and store traffic, and drive revenue.
• Create effective and on-brand content that is consistent, convincing, and delivers the brand message and core values both from a visual and written perspective.
• Work with E-commerce team and digital agency to manage and optimize paid social campaigns, set goals and measurements, and report results.
• Collaborate with Creative team on design and visuals of all social media channels.
• Monitor customer communications and oversee responses from social media team in partnership with Customer Service team. This requires diligent oversight of our media channels and time outside of office hours to respond to inquiries and requests.
• Work with UX, Creative and Digital teams to implement digital executions in the most efficient way that aligns with platform requirements and user behavior.
• Compose concise, high-impact post copy, headlines and video scripts.
• Manage multi-title content campaign creative, working with creative team and regional teams to build out flighting schedule and produce best-in-class creative
Reporting & Analytics:
• Analyze social campaigns by reviewing and translating data into recommendations and plans for revising and enhancing social media activity.
• Define, set and report on clear objectives for each of the social media channels.
• Develop and deliver on a conversion plan and metrics for driving revenue through social media.
• Monitor and report on competitors' social media trends, general social media trends, tools, applications, and best practices and make changes to strategy and execution as needed.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 7+ years Social Media experience with a proven success in marketing strategy & execution.
• A proven ability to break down larger initiatives into consumable achievable tasks to achieve departmental and company objectives
• Ability to clearly articulate plans and ensure team is aligned
• A solutions-oriented mentality with a data driven approach
• A growth mindset: track record of leveraging past learnings, encouraging new ideas and smart risk taking in self and others
• Strong communication skills with a proven ability to build cross functional partnerships to make effective decisions collaboratively
• High commitment to employee growth and development: empowers team and defines success as having a significant impact on other's careers
• Experience with and a comfort level interfacing with C-level executives to include participating and presenting at meetings, suggesting new ways of working and incorporating an executive vision into your work.
• Strong focus on WOW customer service and customer experience.
• Copywriter experience preferred, proven exceptional writing skills that can communicate creatively and in an engaging manner
• A deep understanding of the landscape, trends, insights, behaviors as well as being able to effectively manage communities to drive both growth and engagement.
• Expertise in social media listening and analytics tools.
• Enjoys an enthusiastic and team-oriented, collaborative work environment.
• A shared appreciation for our 3 core values of Family, Fashion and Philanthropy
Valid Through: 2019-10-18