Jet Edge is the largest operator of super midsize and large cabin private jets in aviation. Backed by KKR, Jet Edge’s fleet sets the standard with the highest in third party aviation safety certification, immaculate interiors, cabin amenities, and the fastest high-speed Wi-Fi in the sky. The company is reimagining the private travel experience, and offers Jet Edge Reserve, a membership that provides exclusive benefits and dynamic pricing with the most client-friendly terms and conditions in the industry.
Jet Edge is looking for a Social Media Manager to manage the development and execution of content for Jet Edge's various channels. This person will develop the overall social media strategy as well as daily programming across all platforms to increase brand awareness, followers, and traffic to the company website.
- Develop social media strategy that ladders up into overall marketing and business strategy and goals
- Manage the social content calendar to include key internal dates, as well as relevant industry, seasonal, and cultural moments. Source new content internally and externally with influencers/partners.
- Manage, plan, and execute daily programming on all social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Develop social distribution plans for large company announcements, like new benefits or partnership launches
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand business priorities to drive reach, traffic, engagement, and follower growth. Coordinate with digital and email marketing teams to ensure consistency in voice and key messaging across all owned channels
- Stay current with changes across all social platforms and inform strategies to test new channels, product features, and content formats where relevant
- Write compelling, on-brand copy for all social channels that demonstrates Jet Edge’s value proposition and what differentiates it from competitors
- Continuously monitor and review data and analytics to summarize results, develop actionable insights, and continue to grow engagement with followers
- Create and present strategy and hindsight decks to key stakeholders sharing insights, trends, learnings, and recommendations on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- You have 5 years of experience in social media and a deep knowledge of the nuances and best practices of each platform, as well as how they can work together in a cohesive brand social strategy
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented, and can manage calendars, multiple workstreams, and handle both strategy development as well as day-to-day execution
- You are familiar with social analytics tools and can understand data and use it to inform content planning and decisions
- You know how to read insights and research and develop audience-first content to help deliver value and impact
- You are a strategic, creative thinker, and self-starter who knows how to bring innovative ideas to life
- You have excellent written, oral, and communication skill and can deliver compelling content to both external audiences and internal stakeholders
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, growing environment