The Social Media Manager will function as a key member of the Social Media Team at Integer, playing a vital role in creating and implementing multi-platform digital content strategies for Integer’s leading brands.
The ideal candidate should possess a broad understanding of all major disciplines of digital marketing with a specialization in social media marketing, social media strategies, content marketing, influencer marketing, and relationship-based marketing (CRM). They’re passionate about sparking connections between people and content and dedicated to building the best strategic frameworks for social media initiatives. To be successful in this role, one must be able to recognize business challenges, be business savvy, as well as the ability to transform business objectives and any data into content strategy across platforms that performs.
- Working internally with cross-functional teams for social media ideation and thought leadership
- Crafting complex and robust social media strategies for The Integer Group’s brand clients
- Overseeing and managing complex projects that lead to solid business results
- Developing robust social listening monitors to leverage within daily work and strategies
- Fostering digital education and enthusiasm within the team
- Identifying and developing business opportunities for new and existing clients
Basic Experience Qualifications:
- A minimum of 4-5 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, communications, marketing or public relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and articulate
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships and professional presence with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills including conflict resolution, consensus-building skills, and leadership abilities
- Strong multi-tasker with the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines in a stressful environment
Required Technical Experience:
- Experience developing and launching social media content via native channels and social management platforms
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, Foursquare, blogs, wikis, RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software)
- Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited to Social Radar, Collective Intellect, Radian6, Omniture, Facebook Insights, Google+, YouTube Insights, Google Analytics, HootSuite, TweetDeck and Crimson Hexagon.
- Strong technical background with advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Adobe Design Suite CS4 or CS5; plus a basic understanding of HTML and app development
- Working knowledge of digital marketing techniques
- Knowledge of web usability best practices, website navigation design and flow, content classification, and content management methods and systems
- Basic knowledge of graphic design best practices and principles for both print and web projects.