Come join our family at In-N-Out Burger!
In-N-Out Burger has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Social Media Manager based in our Irvine, CA location. The Social Media Manager is a data-driven, people focused leader who will be responsible for driving the execution, measurement and growth of all In-N-Out Burgers’ social media activity. This leader will be responsible for managing a social media team to promote the In-N-Out Burger brand on multiple, relevant social media platforms. This role will help further define In-N-Out Burger’s customer engagement strategy by utilizing appropriate social channels and content while being an expert in the rapidly changing social media landscape. Most importantly, the Social Media Manager will be an expert in using data tools, analytics, and insights to measure performance, inform new strategies, and identify new opportunities for our social media presence.
- Identify, create and implement social media strategy for all social profiles for the In-N-Out Burger brand and associated charities. Identifies new opportunities for In-N-Out Burger’s social media strategy and manages brand positioning across all social media channels.
- Set quarterly planning cadence for the work of the Social Media marketing team.
- Manage and delegate work to the social media team, to create content for each social media platform and profile.
- Establishes benchmarks for measuring the impact and success of social media campaigns. Measures overall performance of social media marketing programs. Develops and implements plan to communicate this performance with key stakeholders.
- Monitor social media activity associated with the In-N-Out Burger Brand, work in collaboration with other departments as necessary.
- Provide regular reports on social media activity and trends and input on how best to apply learnings from that data to sustain and build the brand.
- Research and analyze data relevant to the brand, from a variety of social media channels.
- Partner, as needed, with external social content creators.
Work Schedule + Benefits
- Full-time, Exempt
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Department needs may call for occasional overtime
- Excellent Benefits, to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing Plan and 401(k) Plan
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Social Media Marketing
- 7 plus years’ experience in Social Media. Restaurant experience preferred
- Creative tools, social listening tools and Social Media Enterprise systems/software experience preferred
- Understanding of social advertising ad units, optimizations and reporting outputs for all social platforms
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Must be self-motivated, an ongoing learner and committed to staying current on ever changing social technology platforms and trends
- Ability to create and deliver presentations to clearly and concisely convey a story and support recommendations