We are looking for someone who is a social media native. We want someone who stays a step of ahead of social media trends, and relish adapting to and leveraging every algorithmic shift the platforms throw your way. Someone who is bold and to the point copywriting skills come naturally to you, and you have a proven eye for thumb-stopping, innovative content. You’re creative at your core, and you’re always looking for something different, something better in the land of social, and are eager to explore every new frontier. If you thrive in a creative, collaborative and results-oriented work environment then this job is for you!
Job Description Details
Reporting to HSN’s Senior Manager of Organic Social , the Social Media Manager is responsible for execution of social cross-platform projects on HSN’s corporate properties (TV & Social Media platforms), including, as well as social live streams, video series, vendor management and talent integrations Collaborate with team to proactively develop and deliver best-in-class digital contenThis role is critical to driving social media KPIs.
Day in the Life
- Oversee creation and execution of Social Media content calendar, including development of new ideas
- Manage talent integrations in partnership with Senior Manager of Organic Social- Lead needed updates to specific Social Media platform optimizations.
- Responsible for reporting on metrics
- Oversee creation and execution of our Home calendar including content, livestreams & integrations.
- Key liaison with live stream production team
- Key liaison with vendor partners in regard to partnerships
- Identify new functionality and live stream opportunities to leverage
- Serves as the key liaison with brand and digital teams on development of campaigns supporting their endeavors
- Manage integration of social content on to HSN.com and TV from a social strategy perspective, including new platform and functionality opportunities - Key liaison with .com and TV teams, Talent and merchandising team
- Manages l social vendor relationships (excluding contract negotiations) including onboarding, troubleshooting, touch bases and updates
- Identifies new integration technology opportunities with existing and potential tools
- Experience working across an organization on projects and meeting or exceeding results
- Experience managing a team and growing them to their full potential
- Believes in relationship-building and working as part of a team to achieve goals/results
- Organized, responsible and flexible
- Strong knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and all other social media channels
- Superb written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Collaborative team-player
- Minimum of 6 years in Social Media experience in a professioal environment.
- 6-8 years of Digital content marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business
- Deep understanding of and passion for ever-evolving social media landscape (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest YouTube)
- Strong understanding of social analytics and listening platforms
- Experience with Google Analytics, setting up campaigns and analyzing performance.
- Quick learner, logical thinker and team player
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment, adapting to continually changing priorities and ambitious project timeframes
- Strategic thinking: Critical thinking, strategic agility, business acumen, outcomes focus
- Influencing skills: Active listening, interpersonal influence, negotiation
- Project and agency management
- Core communications skills: Channel management, writing, engaging content creation, speaking and presentation
- Proven ability to lead and manage agencies and creative resources
- Ability to create a strategy, execute a plan and measure results.