AS A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER, YOU WILL..
- Workwithinternal clients and external partners to manage set budgets, execute current campaign activities and define new media strategies based on business objectives
- Assist with online and offline data collection, analysis of date and reporting campaign measurement
- Create and present data using PowerPoint software
- Perform ad hoc analysis and reports with prospect and customer information and makes recommendations based on the findings
IS K12 RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Do you communicate well?
- Can you build customer confidence?
- Are you able to tackle problems and take independent action?
- Is your manner honest and straightforward?
- Are you able to prioritize and meet deadlines?
- Do you value others' opinions?
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in marketing, business or related field from four-year college or university preferred
- Three to five years experience in marketing and campaign management and/or training
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experiencewith media purchasing in multiple media channels including Print, Radio, SEM and Display is necessary
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong experiencewith Excel and PowerPoint