Teradata empowers companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes through analytics. With a powerful combination of Industry expertise and leading hybrid cloud technologies for data warehousing and big data analytics, Teradata unleashes the potential of great companies. Partnering with top companies around the world, Teradata helps improve customer experience, mitigate risk, drive product innovation, achieve operational excellence, transform finance, and optimize assets. Teradata is recognized by media and industry analysts as a future-focused company for its technological excellence, sustainability, ethics, and business value.
The Teradata culture isn’t just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. It’s what sets apart the dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment that is Teradata. But even as individuals, there’s one thing that we all share —our united goal of making Teradata and our people the best we can be.
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: San Diego, CA
We are looking for a savvy, ahead-of-the-curve Social Media Manager to join our Marketing team. This person will be responsible for the social media listening program and provide dedicated support for the program. This position provides the opportunity to drive meaningful growth for our social media platforms and candidate must be able to interpret social data into storytelling for the organization. The ideal candidate is passionate about and already engaged deeply in social media, with a strong background in utilizing social media for customer marketing as well as social data analysis.
- Plan, implement, and optimize social media listening software.
- Partner with a social media analyst and dedicated social media team to drive global awareness and engagement of the Teradata brand on social media.
- Identify compelling digital engagement with our prospects, customers and influencers.
- Identifying relevant conversations and appropriate areas for ongoing engagement.
- Establish a process for social communication and engagement as it involves internal thought leaders.
- Monitoring competitor and customer activity within the social media space.
- Developing reporting processes on social media metrics, designated KPI’s and competitor and customer activity.
- Assist with management of the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other relevant channels.
- Collaborate across teams and platforms to ensure brand consistency and a single voice.
- Crisis management and monitoring.
- Social listening and monitoring, maintain social media listening center.
- Curate, generate, edit, publish and share engaging content as needed.
- Knowledge of Radian 6, Sprinklr, Crimson Hexagon or equivalent social listening tools
- Knowledge of Boolean search logic
- 3-5+ years of Social Media Marketing experience in a corporate marketing or agency marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications
- Strong creative and collaboration skills
- Ability to drive engagement and awareness through social media
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity to be a part of the leading cloud-based analytics company. We are driving analytics at scale and AI for the world's top enterprises.
- A beautiful campus featuring an on-site cafeteria, coffee shop, game room, fitness facility, a 1 mile walking path, and views across San Diego
- Voted as one of the world’s most ethical companies for 9 years running