The Senior Manager of Social Media and Digital Marketing will manage engagement with prospective and current retail clients and play a critical role in how retail investors view and experience the Folio Investing brand. This role will focus on building awareness, relevance, community with engagement, and demand for products and services to support a social investment environment. The Senior Manager will be the chief steward in defining and fostering relationships with ll existing and emerging social platforms, such as Facebook, Snap, Twitter, and YouTube. This position will report to the Chief Retail Officer.
- Manage day-to-day key social and digital media including creation and management of an editorial calendar, promotions, virtual events and commercial support and integration.
- Share news, create conversations, gather investor sentiment and drive innovation across all key social media outlets; Facebook, Snap, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Collaborate across internal functional areas (ex. Marketing, Development, Client Service) to ensure social and digital media strategy is executed and integrated within all areas of Folio’s retail business.
- Coordinate multi-departmental production workflow and programming for all digital content, including video, photography and social media integration.
- Identify social media trends and recommend new business strategies to leverage them for increased business impact.
- Assess digital project roadmap and manage communication plans for new products and services.
- Devise content plans and executions for integrated program opportunities.
- Act as primary contact for Folio’s retail business unit to assess digital and social media opportunities.
- Present plans and performance reports for senior executives, including the CEO and Founder.
- Create a community and build energy for the FolioFirst application.
- Monitor and collect data across all channels for in-depth analysis and reporting purposes, ensuring the efficacy and optimization of content distribution and making continuous improvements as needed.
- Ensure the consistency of the company’s brand in all messaging across multiple platforms.
- 7+ years of business to consumer experience in digital or social content.
- Experience within the financial services industry serving retail investors is a plus.
- Influential thinker and impeccable communicator of ideas.
- Proven track record of delivering success via organic content on social and digital platforms.
- Passion for emerging media trends and technology, especially social platform products.
- Deep understanding of digital and social media metrics.
- Expert presentation skills.
- Extraordinary project management capabilities.
- Start-up mentality with the poise of a seasoned product marketing executive.
- Bachelor’s degree required.